Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Disney Consumer Products Adorable Easter Stitch

Our family loves all things related to Disney.  In fact my daughter loves Stitch!  We make sure to visit him every time we go to Walt Disney World.  When I saw Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media come out with an Easter Stitch I knew she would love it!  Seriously how adorable is he?
He rested well in her Easter Basket.  She immediately screamed when seeing him and grabbed him and gave him a big hug.  He has now been sleeping in her bed since she got him.
I love Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.  Check out this adorable Minnie Mouse!  Shellie our Shetland Sheepdog thinks she is pretty cute too.
Check out all the cool products from Disney Consumer Products on their site:  https://www.shopdisney.com/ 

Disclosure:  Easter Stitch was received for promotional purposes.  Easter Minnie Mouse was gifted to me from Disney Consumer Products.  No other compensation was received and as always all opinions are my own.


No comments: