Monday, February 19, 2018

Disney On Ice Dare To Dream

I have been going to Disney On Ice since I was little.  When I was small my parents would take me to Disney on Ice for my birthday every year and even though I couldn't be at Walt Disney World it was like bringing Disney to me.  I have now continued this tradition with my kids.  We went to see Disney on Ice Dare To Dream at the TD Garden the other night and loved it!
So many of your favorite Disney Movie characters are part of this show.  I love Disney on Ice as every time there is always something new.
Belle uses her courage to save her father and live in the castle with the Beast.
The skating is amazing!
Cinderella joins in the fun.
I love happy endings.
Rapunzel has the best day ever when she leaves her tower with Flynn Rider.
So amazing!
These performers are truly fantastic!
I loved the special effects with the lanterns.
So beautifully done!
They did such a great job telling the story.
Then one of my favorites joined in the fun, the cast of Frozen!
I must admit I was singing along to "Let It Go".  I mean you have to!
Olaf joined in on the fun.  He is my favorite!
Olaf learning what summer is all about.
Absolutely gorgeous, so well done.
Last but not least was Moana on an action-packed voyage with mighty demigod Maui in a quest to save her island, become a wayfinder, and find her own identity.
Moana was a huge crowd pleaser as she is new to the show.
So beautifully done with the boat and scenery and lighting.
Love how the characters are represented.
Such awesome lighting!
Yes that is the ice on fire!
So beautifully done.
The whole show was amazing!  Plus your favorites are there, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy!
Don't let Mickey skate out of town with out seeing him!
The show runs at the TD Garden in Boston until Sunday, February 25th.  You can get your tickets here!
Disclosure:  I was provided with four tickets to Disney on Ice Dare To Dream and a swag bag for promotional purposes.  No other compensation was received and as always all opinions are my own.

No comments: