Sunday, October 16, 2016

10/15/16: Colony Place Shopping Tour

I love finding great places to go shopping and hearing about fall fashion trends.  As a Mom of two I am so busy that the fashion trends are usually something that I am not up on.  Recently I was able to take a tour of Colony Place in Plymouth, MA and learn about trends for adults and kids.  I had never been to Colony Place but I learned quickly that they have some wonderful stores.  You can see the full list of stores here.  Here is a sampling of some of the stores that I was able to tour and learn about.
The first place we headed to so we could start out our day with a smoothie was Cape Cod Nutrition Corner.  Honestly I am not a smoothie person.  I have just never been a fan.  I decided to try the Butterfinger Gainz smoothie.  It is made with Peanut Butter Protein Blend, Cookies and Cream Whey Protein, Peanut Butter, Cookie Pieces, Almond Milk.  It was so good!  I drank the whole thing.
They also had fresh pressed juices and pre and post workout shakes.
Of course there was pumpkin flavored things too.  This sounded really good too.
This store had one of the largest collections of vitamins that I had ever seen.
Then we headed to a store that my daughter loves.  Justice!  They have adorable and age appropriate clothes for young girls with sizes ranging from 5 to 20.  I learned that they take the New York fashions and make them mini for girls.  From the second I walked in I knew Lauren would be in love.  I personally loved the Llama sweater.  It is so adorable and so soft.
I also love the positive messages on their clothes and even written on their fitting room mirrors.
I love this interactive shirt that you can update the sayings.  I already showed this to Lauren and she wants one.
We learned that Unicorns are in for girls.  There was a lot of unicorn items in the store.
I love this adorable one piece unicorn pajamas.  You can even remove the feet on it.
How cute is this shirt?  Everyone loves a good photobomb!
Teal and light green are Lauren's favorite colors right now so I knew this outfit would be something she would love.
There is so much that little girls would love.  They also always have outfits that say Dance, Volleyball, Soccer, Gymnast and more.
They even have cool letter pillows.  I found out they have every letter of the alphabet.  So don't worry Valerie or Ursula they will have a pillow for you too.
What a great place to shop.  I can't wait to take Lauren in to get some new fashions.  Check them out online here:  http://www.shopjustice.com/
Next up on our tour was Ulta Beauty.  I learned something new when visiting Ulta, they have a Salon with beauty services!  I had no idea!  I was able to get a mini facial which was amazing and very relaxing.  They have hair, skin and brow services.
Plus they have awesome hair and beauty products.
Here are some wonderful hair products.
Love all the nail polishes they have.
These are so super cute!  They had some great items that would be good gifts for women or men.  Find them online here:  http://www.ulta.com/
Next up was Charming Charlie.  I had never been to this store so I didn't know what to expect.  This store had awesome handbags, accessories, jewelry, apparel and more.  I particularly like the Don't Stress Meowt book and the bag that says "do these rings make me look married?"
We learned that maroon is a very hot color right now for fall.  A beautiful color to pair with it is navy blue.
I love that the store is organized by colors.  Here you can see some beautiful neutrals.
This was my favorite color.  
The handbags were amazing!  Plus they were super affordable.
This beauty is like a two in one with a smaller bag inside it that can be used by itself.  It is a good size purse and only $39.00!  I was expecting it to be at least $60. 
There were also beautiful smaller fancy purses for special events.
They had some beautiful jewelry.
They had super cute unique accessories.  I think this would be a super cute gift.
You can check them out online here: http://www.charmingcharlie.com/
Last but not least was Loft which had lovely clothes for the fashionable Mom on the go.
I thought this shirt was really pretty and unique.
Lovely sweaters and they also had leggings that are very durable.
Such lovely outfit options.
Another beautiful piece!
I love the sweater with a pop of color with the scarf.
This was a lovely jacket.
I love the print on this top and it is a maroon.
The nice thing about Loft is that the sales associates will assist you finding the right pant style for you and what clothes will best fit your body.  You can find them online here:  http://www.loft.com/
Colony Place is a wonderful place to shop.  They also have restaurants including Alden Park, Olive Garden and Panera Bread.  Be sure to also sign up for their Preferred Shopper Card here.  Keep an eye on their social media challenges for cool upcoming events and promotions throughout Colony Place.
Check them out online here:
Disclosure:  I was provided with a tour of Colony Place stores in addition to a gift certificate in compensation for my promotion.

No comments: