Friday, March 14, 2014

3/14/14: Anthony David Salon Makeover Finalist, Please Help!

Since my children entered school I have been heavily involved in our school's PTO.  I started by just running the Art Show when my son was in Kindergarten and now I have been the PTO President for two years.  I am very busy between working part-time, being the PTO President, a volunteer Judge for FTC FIRST Robotics competitions, a blogger, and a Mom.  I sort of lost track of my self in all of that.  Recently I went back to Jenny Craig to lose weight and have now lost 30 pounds and I am starting to feel better about myself!   So the next step is to fix the wardrobe, hair, makeup, etc.  I was extremely excited to be nominated for a makeover at the Anthony David Salon.  It includes hair styling, color/highlight, teeth whitening, makeup, outfit, and before and after photos.  Now I am a finalist!  Out of 50 people it was narrowed down to 10.  I have to admit it has been a dream of mine for a long time to get a makeover.  Now the voting begins which is where I need your help.  
This is all you have to do.  If you are on Facebook, just go to this photo 
If you are not on Facebook, just email your vote, including my name:  Gilda Aliberti to info@anthonydavidburlington.com.  It is that easy!  Do it quick as voting closes on March 21st.  I appreciate your support!!!!

No comments: