Friday, July 19, 2013

7/19/13: The Old Mill Restaurant

I love to share fun family friendly places and next up is a hidden gem you may not know about.  It is the Old Mill Restaurant in Westminster, MA.
 Not only it is a family friendly restaurant but they provide free bread to feed the ducks.  This was my kid's favorite part of our visit.
 There are tons of ducks to feed and as you can see they came right up on the ledge to get some bread.
 Those ducks were well fed when we left.
 As you can see there are a lot of ducks there.
Here is a lovely picture of the kids with Nana and Papa (my parents).
 My parents took me here when I was a kid and I have fond memories of going here.  Mostly I remember the ducks and the pecan rolls.
 It is really pretty there and the food is really good.  Plus they give you pecan rolls and corn fritters before your meal that are out of this world!
 Love how beautiful it is.
 Love the ducks!
 A beautiful little covered bridge.
 The restaurant has many rooms but we sat in the room right next to where you feed the ducks so the kids could look out and see the ducks.
 I highly recommend checking them out.
Disclosure:  No compensation was received for this post.  I just wanted to share a wonderful family friendly restaurant with my readers.

No comments: