Tuesday, July 2, 2013

7/1/13: Exclusive Sneek Peek of Delivery Man

Imagine this, you have 533 children!  I got your attention.  I know what you are thinking, please I can barely handle the 2 that I have and I totally agree.  There is a new film coming out with Vince Vaughn that I wanted to share with you.  It is called DELIVERY MAN and it opens November 22nd, 2013.
As one of my lucky readers you are hearing about it first as the trailer is premiering on 533 blogs and mine is one of them!  I have some exclusive images and a trailer at the end of my post.
I bet you are asking, why 533 bloggers?  Why the question of 533 children.  Well, in the film, Vince Vaughn plays an affable underachiever looking for his purpose in life, when he finds out he’s fathered 533 children through anonymous donations to a fertility clinic 20 years ago. Now he must decide whether or not to come forward when 142 of them want to meet their biological father. 
Just think, that is a lot of ties and mugs at Father's Day!


It has so many comical moments in it, just by watching the trailer I was touched and had to giggle.
"Everyone has a purpose in life, I guess I just haven't found mine yet" - Quote from Vince Vaughn in the movie.  He finds out he does have a purpose.  "This could be the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me.  These kids need someone to look up to.  They need a Guardian Angel" - Quote from Vince Vaughn
So many funny moments.
Families, they are all a bit scattered and crazy.  Imagine looking out for this many kids and what purpose it would bring to your life.
Drum roll please......
Here is the Official Trailer:

“Like” DELIVERY MAN on Facebook: Facebook.com/DeliveryManMovie  
Follow DELIVERY MAN on Twitter: @DeliveryManFilm
#DeliveryManMovie
Follow DELIVERY MAN on Pinterest: Pinterest.com/DeliveryManFilm
Follow DELIVERY MAN on Instagram: DeliveryManMovie
DELIVERY MAN releases in theaters on November 22nd!
Disclosure:  No compensation was received for this post however the trailer and images were provided by Disney.

No comments: