Thursday, November 1, 2012

11/1/12: Personal Creations Gifts for Anyone on Your Holiday List

I was lucky enough to be able to discover a wonderful gift website that has personalized gifts.  They are Personal Creations and they offer quite a large array of products for anyone on your holiday list.  I chose jewelry.  Let's face it, who doesn't love jewelry and when it symbolizes my kids, what is better?  I figured I would treat myself.  I got the Mother's Embrace Birthstone Pendant with my children's birthstones which are Emerald and White Spinel (for Diamond).  It is beautiful.
  The website was easy to navigate and I love how they break it up by Occasion and also by recipient.  You could shop for Mom, Dad, kids, teachers, really any one on your holiday list.  I love the little box it arrived in.  Isn't this cute?
I was also impressed by their customer service.  I had to call as there was an issue with my order and they resolved it quickly with me on the phone.  Plus the selection is great for all areas.  I had such a hard time choosing something. 
Check them out this holiday season at:
http://www.personalcreations.com
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PersonalCreations
Twitter:@pcgifts
Disclosure: I was given this necklace from Personalcreations.com. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: