Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/25/12: Business Cards from Tiny Prints - for Blog Conferences, Personal Business, and more

When I went to my first Blogger conference - Bloggy Boot Camp I had no idea what to expect.  Luckily a friend of mine told me that I must have Business Cards.  I had no idea.  So glad she told me or I would have looked really silly without them.  So the night before I ran to Staples and got some business card paper and made my own.  I also realized that every time I go to a Blogger hosted event handing out your business card is a must.  Here is the stack I received from that first conference.  These are all new connections I was able to make through that one day conference! 
I wish at the time I had known in advance and could have gone to Tiny Prints to get them since they have so many great designs.  I have posted about Tiny Prints many times and I know their quality is great in addition to the fact that they have designers check what you enter in for personalization.  Luckily the designer caught that I had a typo in my address labels.  

Tiny Prints has so many wonderful Business Card Designs.  I especially thought some of their folded designs were neat as I like to include pictures which have been a big hit with PR people and other bloggers when I hand them out.  This one is called Professional Image.

Another reason I use my business cards is to give to Moms when I meet them at a playgroup or at the playground.  What a great way to provide your contact info.  This one called called Contact Me would be perfect.
 

It doesn't matter if you are a small business, a blogger or a brand rep.  This card is the only memory someone you meet will have to remember you by.  So make them stand out from the rest.
Disclosure:  I received 50 Business Cards in exchange for this review.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Mustaneer Ali said...

Your collection of business cards looks fantastic.Your creativity of business card design and printing superb.
Plastic Cards
Plastic Card Printing

Joseph said...

Mustaneer ali i have seen your given sides tell me more about plastic card
ScRatCh CaRds