Monday, September 6, 2010

9/5-6/10: Labor Day Weekend Fun

Today we met up with two ladies that I met up with on a Mom's board on Baby Center when I was pregnant with Evan. We have been "talking" for 6 years now! One of the Mom's I had already met as she is from MA, but the other one I got to meet for the first time today. What a fun time! Here are all the kids at Kimball Farm getting ready for the animal show.
And checking out the bumper boats.
Evan checking out the animals.
All the kids and us!
Gotta make funny faces!
And all the hugs when we had to go. The kids really had fun together! It is like they knew each other.
And a little video from the day:
Yesterday we went to Southwick's Zoo and had fun as always. The sad thing is that their Elephant passed away this summer. There is a picture of him in my post from last year. So sad.
And the kids feeding the birds.
This was new this year.

No comments: