Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3/3/09: The end of an era

Well it is the end of an era. I spent 1/3 of my life at PTC (10 1/2 years) and today that ended. You may have heard from me through e-mail but I got laid off late last week. I want to thank everyone for the outpouring of positive comments and inspiration for me. I truly appreciate it. Would you believe my last voice mail I received at PTC was from a headhunter looking to talk to me? She had tried to recruit me several months ago, talk about good timing for her to call. She made my last day a little happier. I will miss the wonderful people I worked with. Please ping me with a comment or e-mail if you know of any Project Managment or Technical People Management positions. Here is one picture from today.

And a couple from the good old days at PTC. This was one person's goodbye party.

And another goodbye party.

No comments: